Well, I finally have some internet access in Rawlins, Wyoming! Sorry I haven't uploaded any pictures until now, but haven't had the chance. I also wanted to let you know that I am having trouble with my email. If you want to email me, please use my gmail account. It is whoomsa @ gmail . com . au ..... take out the spaces...Anyhow, these photos are taken at Disneyland, obviously. We had 6 days at DL and loved most of it...Except for all the walking and the lines of people! The fireworks were exceptional! 
Here is a photo of Cece (Thread Gatherer), me and Sheryl at the Banquet in Park City for the Shepherds Bush Retreat. We had an absolute blast! We had a beautiful 2 bedroom suite and were in all the same classes together, which were Merry Cox, R & R Reproductions and Needleprint (Jacqueline Holdsworth) and let me tell you, she is one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! She is so experienced with Ackworth samplers plus others and her talk on these were out of this world! If you ever have the chance to be in one of these lectures, do it!
This is where I sat at the Banquet. The theme this year was Memories and Nostalgia. We all had to bring a childhood photo of ourselves and each person on the table had to guess who was who. (You can't see mine hehe). This banquet was only last night! Quick aren't I? I have some pictures of some of the classes I took, but they are on a different camera and I will upload them hopefully tomorrow...Until then, take care!

4 comments:
Great pictures, Georgie! It looks like everyone is having fun! I got your note about my cell phone number – I sent an e-mail to your gmail address, but I don’t know if it went through. If you didn’t get it, let me know, and I’ll add a comment to this post with the number (assuming you’ll remove it later!)
wow what a great time you all have!!! Hope to see you in a few weeks in NYC :-)
Karin
Georgie,
I have got the same problem as Susan. I don't know if my email with my number got trough. Can you let me know if you got it??
We had a fantastic time at the Retreat! Wish we could have spent more time together! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Post a Comment